GSI Outdoors Glacier Explorer Set
A complete cookset for making meals on the move, the Glacier Explorer set is a must-have for outdoor adventurers. This rugged backpacking bundle eats the backcountry for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Included Glacier Camp stove delivers 11,000 BTU/hour of heat for rapid and even heating; stainless steel boiler features a fireproof and rustproof construction
- Canister-mount microcontrol valve provides precise tunability and output
- Includes sturdy steel pot supports; a large-diameter burner head; a folding, locking pot handle; helpful graduations and a niche for nesting the integrated stove and spork
- Convenient folding pot handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Clever folding utensil compacts to just 3.7 in. long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1 in. foon (otherwise known as a spork)
- Sturdy foon features rugged acetal bowl and stainless-steel handle
- Complete set with 1.1L boiler weighs just 18.6 oz.
- Includes mesh stuff sack for storage
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Cooksets
5.2 x 4.8 x 4.9 inches
Glacier camp stove; 1.1 L boiler; lid; folding spork; stove bag; mesh stuff sack
1 lb. 2.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...