Exped Mira I HL Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A solo tent with comfort-added features, the 3-season Exped Mira I HL lets you switch between Optimist, Stargazer, Breeze-Way, Privacy and Realist modes to adapt to changing conditions.
- In Optimist Mode™, set up without the fly to maximize ventilation and skyward views, while keeping bugs and other crawlies out
- In Stargazer Mode™, roll back and secure the head end of the fly to the spreader-pole, revealing full night-sky views
- In Breeze-Way Mode™, open the door for cooling, flow-through ventilation in warm weather
- In Privacy Mode™, fully attach and zip up the fly to achieve maximum privacy and weatherproofing
- In Realist Mode™, roll the head and foot ends of the fly into place along the spreader pole for rapid deployment if the weather changes in the night
- Closed-end pole sleeves allow rapid pole-threading and one-person setup, without the need to move from one side of the tent to the other
- 3 poles support the tent: 1 long ridge pole and a short-arc head end pole work together to create extra headroom; a spreader-pole increases volume side-to-side
- Unique, no-knot hooks at ends of the guylines loop around anchors with ease and individual line-adjusters tighten with one pull
- 1 U-shaped, horizontally oriented door allows smooth, one-handed operation; door can be secured to the side and out of the way when fully opened
- The vestibule door is equipped with a low-profile prop-wand, which opens the upper end of the zipper for ventilation and is secured with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Canopy is built with no-see-um polyester mesh to let air in and keep insects out; lower walls are made of polyester taffeta, creating a privacy panel
- Steep tent walls maximize headroom and volume; rectangular floor plan accommodates tapered or rectangular sleeping mats and ensures efficient use of space
- Multiple interior loops are provided for adding overhead clotheslines
- 2 pockets at the head end provide convenient storage for small items
- Floor is made with 20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1500mm water column rating and factory-taped seams to keep water out
- 12 included ultralight V-peg aluminum stakes secure guylines and pole-end stakeout loops; guylines at each end of the sleeping section increase stability in breezy conditions
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls on tent and vestibule doors light up long into the night, allowing zippers to be quickly located in the dark
- Integrated pole/stake bag design separates poles from tent pegs and accessories, keeping these components organized
- Tent repair kit included; for added durability, an Exped footprint is recommended (not included)
- Rainfly, canopy and floor are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, meaning the product has been tested for harmful substances and shown to meet rigorous human ecology criteria
Imported.View all Exped Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 3 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 9 oz.
2 lbs. 8 oz.
16.1 x 4.7 inches
84.6 x 27.6 inches
16.1 square feet
7.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite, green anodizing
15-denier ripstop nylon; 15-denier nylon no-see-um mosquito mesh
20-denier ripstop nylon, silicone-/polyurethane-coated, factory seam taped, 1500mm water column
20-denier ripstop nylon, silicone-/polyurethane-coated
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...