With just-right insulation, the women's REI Co-op 650 Down vest is light enough for everyday wear, warm enough for trail duty. New for 2.0 is a recycled nylon shell.
- Recycled nylon shell fabric is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sheds light rain and snow; fabric provides wind resistance
- 650-fill-power duck down is lightweight and has an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Highly compressible—packs into its own left-hand pocket
- Full-length front zipper with a windflap and chin guard
- 2 zippered front hand pockets; 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Drawcord-adjustable hem holds in warmth
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Contains bluesign® materials, for which we took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View the REI Co-op 650 Down Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Down Vests
Recycled nylon taffeta (bluesign approved)
Nylon taffeta (bluesign approved)
650-fill-power down (bluesign approved)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.