Sturdier, more durable than ever and with a patented dry-touch finish, the Marmot PreCip® Eco men's jacket stuffs into its own pocket, so there's no reason to ever leave it behind on your travels.
- Waterproof/breathable, PFC-free Marmot NanoPro™ recycled nylon face fabric lasts longer than ever, thanks to the advanced technology of the microporous coating
- 100% seam taped
- Adjustable hood rolls into the collar when not needed
- DriClime®-lined chin guard is soft on skin
- PitZips allow cooling airflow when the temperature rises
- Pack pockets are strategically placed to be out of the way of pack straps and your hipbelt
- Angel-Wing Movement™ sleeves allow full range of arm motion and prevent jacket from rising up when arms are raised
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
Imported.View all Marmot Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
NanoPro waterproof breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.