Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
Offering a wider 100 mm last, the men's Dalbello Lupo AX 120 alpine touring ski boots are crossover freeride/touring boots that can be used equally well inside the resort and out.
- Tech inserts and a removable external tongue help you go up, and the freeride performance of the cabrio design allows you to rip it up for the way down
- With cabrio design, the lower shell is able to go into walk mode without compromise on skiing performance, unlike many overlap designs
- Dynalink features an independently functioning heel and instep closure assembly to minimize foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex
- Highly resilient polyamide flex ribbed tongues stay in permanent contact with your legs for improved responsiveness and control; interchangeable flex stiffness
- Ski-Hike is a burly cuff lock mechanism that frees the upper cuff from the lower shell and offers a long range of motion for highly functional hiking and climbing
- IF AIR liners are thermoformable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop
Imported.View all Dalbello Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk (ISO 23223) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo 30.5 U.S. Men's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12.5 U.S. Women's 6 7 8 9 10 UK 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 EU 36 37 - 38 39 - 40 41 42 - 43 44 45 - 46 47 Mondo 23.5 24.5 25.5 26.5 27.5 28.5 29.5 30.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...