Co-op Cycles DRT 1.0 Bike
For riders 4'9" to 5' tall who're ready to rip some singletrack, the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.0 features 26 in. wheels, a versatile 3 x 7 drivetrain and the solid stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- Shimano 3 x 7 drivetrain provides 21 gears for riders to conquer a variety of terrain
- 26 in. wheels make steering quick and responsive
- SR Suntour suspension fork's aluminum lower is lightweight and provides 100mm of travel for a smooth ride
- Shimano rear derailleur delivers smooth and precise gear changes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, regardless of weather conditions
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Shimano Tourney 42-34-24
Cartridge bearing square
Shimano Rapidfire Plus
Shimano 12,32, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc
Co-op Cycles 26, 32 H
Kenda Kadre, 26 x 2.1
Co-op Cycles 6061
Co-op Cycles 27.2 diameter
WTB Volt Sport
XXS Height Range 4'9" - 5'0" Reach 375 Stack 539.7 Effective Top Tube 540 Seat Tube Center-Top 320 Standover Height 647.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 Wheelbase 1042.6 Chainstay 430 Fork Offset 40
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...