Shimano GRX 810 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering silent, stable rear shifting on rough terrain, the gravel bike–specific Shimano GRX 810 11-speed rear derailleur is compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrains and 11- to 34-tooth cassettes.
- With a 40-tooth total capacity, the GRX 810 11-speed rear derailleur handles an 11-tooth top sprocket and 30- or 34-tooth low sprocket; maximum front difference of 17 teeth
- 11-speed SHADOW RD+ system features a clutch and chain stabilizer that can be switched on or off to match terrain
- Switch gravel-tuned clutch on to increase chain tension and reduce unwanted derailleur cage movement on rough surfaces (for easier rear wheel removal, switch clutch off)
- Switch adjustable chain stabilizer on to reduce chain slap, improve chain retention and make riding over uneven surfaces quieter
- Compatible with current road dual control (brake/shift) levers (not included)
- Designed for use with Shimano HG-EV 11-speed or HG-X11 chains (not included)
Imported.View all Shimano Rear Derailleurs
Max Rear Cog Size
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...