Smith Prospect Jr. MIPS Snow Helmet - Kids'
With a helmet liner system that adapts as they grow to last more than one season, the Smith Prospect Jr. MIPS helmet offers proven protection with MIPS and Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd®.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Aerocore in-mold construction delivers ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material, integrated skeletal structure and Aramid filament reinforcement
- Koroyd is an open-cell protective material that absorbs more energy on impact than traditional helmets while also increasing airflow
- AirEvac™ ventilation offers adjustable climate control via 14 vents; can be adjusted even while wearing gloves
- Adjustable-dial fit system locks helmet on while Grow With Me™ dual-stage liner system covers a large range of head sizes as kids grow
- Soft, furry tricot lining and snap-in SL earpads
- Designed to match goggles-frame curvature, eliminating the gap and allowing alignment between AirEvac and goggles (not included) to vent warm, moist air away from your lens
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Kids' Ski Helmets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...