Smith Scout Jr. MIPS Snow Helmet - Kids'
With MIPS protection and a comfortable fit that sets Smith helmets apart, the Smith Scout Jr. MIPS snow helmet has the brimmed look and hard-shell attitude kids want for fun on the snowy slopes.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Certified to both snow and bike helmet standards, the Scout earns a place in their gear bag all year long
- Built tough for all-season use, this helmet uses an injection-molded ABS shell to withstand hard impacts and offer excellent durability and dent resistance
- 8 strategically placed vents allow airflow ventilation
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles to vent warm, moist air away from goggles and limit goggle fogging
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort; accommodates a wide range of head sizes
- Removable earpads are compatible with audio systems (not included)
- Removable goggles-strap lock creates a streamlined shell when goggles are worn under the helmet
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs infoView all Smith Kids' Ski Helmets
S: 18.9-20.9 inches
M: 20.9-22.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...