Icebreaker 260 Zone Crew Base Layer Top - Women's
Made for adventurous activities such as backcountry skiing and winter climbing, the women's Icebreaker 260 Zone Crew top is a heavyweight base layer with optimized fabric zones for active performance.
- BodyfitZONE™ construction combines lightweight and stretchy merino wool jersey with strategically placed eyelet merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature
- Merino and polyester waffle jersey is placed in high-wear areas around the elbows and forearms for added abrasion resistance
- Lycra® spandex adds stretch and mobility
- UPF 35 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Underarm gussets and raglan sleeves improve range of motion; flatlock stitching prevents chafing during dynamic pursuits
- Droptail hem creates a 28.75 in. center back length (size medium) for added coverage
- Responsible Wool Standard–certified wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing land, and from sheep treated according to leading animal welfare standards
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Base layer bottoms not included
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Base Layer Tops
97% merino wool/3% Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 Bust 32.25 34.25 37 39.25 42 Waist 25.25 27.5 30 32.25 35 Hip 35.5 37.75 40 42 44.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...