Outdoor Research Trailbreaker II Snow Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When you're knee-deep in powder, you'll barely notice the snow in the men's Outdoor Research Trailbreaker II snow pants. Built for backcountry quests, their strategic waterproofing helps keep you dry.
- Breathable, stretch-woven soft-shell fabric offers water resistance; waterproof lower legs keep you dry where you're most exposed to snow
- ActiveTemp™ thermoregulating technology in tricot-lined waistband adjusts to your body temperature to help keep you cool, dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities
- Zippered outer thigh vents help you dump heat on tough climbs
- Stretch mesh internal gaiters with Power Strap slots help seal out snow
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets stash your essentials
- Articulated knees enhance mobility
- Reinforced scuff guards add durability; ankle zippers offer easy on-off
- Avalanche beacon pocket with clip (beacon not included)
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops; fold-up waistband for additional coverage
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Upper: 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex; lower leg: 3-layer Pertex Shield waterproof nylon
1 lb. 9 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.