The North Face Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Climb in confidence with the men's The North Face Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT jacket. It delivers the high level of durable, waterproof/breathable protection you need for grueling uptracks and descents.
- Worn by Hilaree Nelson and Jim Morrison on their historic first descent of Lhotse Couloir in 2018
- 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ uses nanospinning technology to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the traditional weight
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Fabric is 100% windproof
- 3D ergonomic patterning enhances comfort and freedom of movement
- No shoulder seams for added comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Perforated tricot at chin guard allows for breathability and comfort
- Exposed, 2-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® center front zip
- 2 large alpine chest pockets and 1 horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zips; 2 large internal, mesh drop pockets; and 1 horizontal, internal hand pocket
- VELCRO® cuff tabs; internal elastic thumb loop cuffs keep sleeves in place for easy layering
- Oversize cordlocks at hood and hem are easy to use when you're wearing gloves
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Droptail hem provides additional coverage
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Summit Series Product Line View all The North Face Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
93% recycled nylon/7% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 7.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...