Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket - Boys'
Made of quick-drying, 100% recycled polyester for cozy warmth when the cool weather blows in, the boys' Patagonia Better Sweater fleece jacket features a sweater-knit face and soft fleece interior.
- Heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional methods
- Full-zip jacket has a zip-through, stand-up collar and kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe
- Raglan sleeves, angled front seams and contoured back seams create a comfortable shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Soft and smooth polyester jersey trim at the collar, pockets and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Fleece Jackets
Recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 49.5 - 52 55.5 58.5 61.5 64 - 66.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 25.5 - 26.5 27.5 28.5 30.5 32 - 33.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25.5 26.5 28 29.5 - 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...