REI Co-op Rainwall Rain Pants - Toddlers'
The youngest hikers deserve waterproof, breathable and windproof protection that's just as functional as grown-up gear—and the toddlers' REI Co-op Rainwall rain pants deliver exactly that.
- Lightweight 2.5-layer ripstop REI-Elements® nylon is waterproof, breathable and windproof to 60 mph; seams are sealed to complete the protection
- Internal waist adjustment lets you set the fit but still easily adjust it as your child grows
- Articulated knees ease movement; reinforced fabric helps resist abrasion
- Elastic cuffs help pants slip easily over boot tops
- Reflective trim offers increased visibility in low light
- Write-on ID label inside
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through use of bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of people and the environment
Imported.Durable water repellent (DWR) renewal will keep your rainwear in peak condition; regularly clean and dry according to care instructions on the label. If your jacket is wetting out even after cleaning and drying, we suggest you apply a new coating with a wash-in or spray-on DWR product (not included).View all REI Co-op Kids' Rain Pants
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
2.5-layer waterproof breathable coating
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
3 MO 6 MO 12 MO 18 MO 2 T 3 T 4 T Height Range 24 27 30.5 33 35 38 41 Weight Range 6-10 lbs. 10-15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20-25 lbs. 28-32 lbs. 32-35 lbs. 35-40 lbs. Chest 17 18 19 19.75 20.5 21 22 Waist 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21.5 22 22 Hip 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21 22 23 Inseam 8.5 10 11.75 13 14 15.75 17
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...