Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Dropper Remote for Shimano I-Spec II Brakes
Made specifically for use with Shimano I-Spec II brakes, the compact, ergonomic and sturdy Wolf Tooth Components ReMote dropper remote solves the common dropper remote complaints.
- Patent-pending design features a massive 21mm sealed-cartridge ball-bearing pivot that provides smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- Cable-kind clamp features a precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer that won't damage cables
- Low-profile ReMote lever sits close to the bar to keep it away from your knee and to minimize the distance your thumb must move from the grip
- Integrated barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly cable adjustments easy and eliminates the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Breakaway axle pivot features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash
- Comfortable, high-traction lever has a grippy surface to ensure control in wet or dry conditions, with or without gloves
- UpFront cable is attached at the lever, making installation and adjustments quick and easy
- Broadly compatible standard ReMote has been tested for use with most cable-actuated dropper posts
- Places dropper in left shifter position
- For 1x drivetrains only
- Made in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Made in USA.View all Wolf Tooth Components Dropper Posts
6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...