Scarpa Vapor V Climbing Shoes - Women's
With upgraded, all-microsuede uppers for this season, the Scarpa Vapor V women's climbing shoes hit the sweet spot of comfort and sensitivity for steep climbing performance.
- Medium charged Bi-Tension™ active randing pulls power from the toes instead of cramming them forward to achieve the same tension with improved comfort
- Split outsoles provide flexibility
- Padded mesh tongues ensure all-day cushioning
- Rubber toe patch provides toe hooking grip
- Built on a women-specific last for an excellent fit
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
3.5mm Vibram XS Grip 2
|Can Be Resoled|
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.