Leki Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA AS Trekking Poles - Pair
The Leki Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA AS trekking poles combine a folding pole construction with Aergon Cor-Tec grips and the new Dynamic Suspension System antishock to make uphill travel smoother.
- Push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5 in.
- SpeedLock+ system enables extremely fast length adjustments in a 20cm range; it's 27% smaller and 35% lighter than SpeedLock1, while offering the same holding force
- Dynamic Suspension System cushions the shock of hard pole plants on hard terrain, reducing peak pole impacts by as much as 40% to protect muscles, joints and ligament
- Aergon grip has a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfort at all angles, especially for "palming" on steeper terrain
- Cor-Tec grip material is made from 80% natural ground cork for a more durable, biomechanical design
- Built-in 8° positive angle in grips keeps wrist in a neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants
- Air-textured strap wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Extended foam grip helps with traversing and climbing
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 18mm HTS 6.5 Series aluminum upper shaft; 16mm middle and 14mm lower shafts
- Polyethylene-coated, Kevlar-reinforced tension cord provides long-term reliability
- Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft
- Machined aluminum connectors help center shaft sections for quick, snag-free assembly
- Leki's original Carbide Flextips provide a secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; they can be easily replaced in the field
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized Leki baskets (sold separately) to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons and uses
- Includes travel/stow bag
Imported.View all Leki Trekking Poles
7075 HTS 6.5 aluminum
Cork / Rubber
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...