Stay cool and comfortable on warm nights in the wilderness with this ultra-breathable, spacious MSR Zoic 2 tent. It's designed to help you rest up for more productive days of adventuring.
- Full micromesh canopy offers optimal breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, all with minimal weight
- A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25 in. sleeping pad for each tent occupant
- Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ coating
- 2 easy-access doors
- 2 built-in gear lofts offer personalized storage options
- Hubbed pole allows for quick setup; features a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light™ body (not included)
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 6 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 8 oz.
4 lbs. 13 oz.
21 x 5 inches
88 x 54 inches
33 square feet
18 square feet
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles
7000 series aluminum
15-denier nylon micromesh
70-denier taffeta nylon with 3000mm Xtreme Shield coating
40-denier ripstop nylon with 1500mm Xtreme Shield coating