La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoes - Women's
Designed for long approaches on rugged terrain, the women's La Sportiva TX4 approach shoes have leather uppers and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles for grip and lasting toughness in all conditions.
- Vibram Megagrip Traverse outsoles with enhanced stability areas and Trail Bite™ heel braking platforms provide surefootedness
- Durable leather uppers provide comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain
- STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushioning
- Wide forefoot fit for all-day comfort and stability
- OrthoLite® insoles offer comfort and odor control
- Low-profile lacing harness
- Air-injected rubber rands
Imported.View the La Sportiva TX Product Line View all La Sportiva Women's Hiking Shoes
Nubuck leather/1.5mm polyurethane TechLite rand/Vibram rubber toe rand
Traverse Injection MEMlex
Vibram Megagrip Traverse with Impact Brake System
STB Control System
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...