MSR Hubba Tour 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When your ambitiously brave duo embarks on a week or a year of adventures, the 2-person, 3-season MSR Hubba Tour 2 provides a comfortable shelter with spacious gear storage and livability to spare.
- Explore back roads or the backcountry with all the comfort of a Hubba tent, plus a cavernous vestibule with plenty of space for changing clothes, lounging and storing gear
- Unique, fast-pitch exoskeleton frame and a unified rainfly and body help keep the interior of the tent dry when there's more rain than shine during setup
- Xtreme Shield™ system combines durable, watertight precision seams with a revolutionary waterproof coating that lasts up to 3 times longer than standard coatings
- 2 easy-access doors, ample gear lofts and pockets and an internal glow-in-the-dark zipper add livability and convenience for a week in the wilderness or months of meandering
- Collapsed poles have shorter sections, making the tent pack down small for easy backpacking and bikepacking
- Optional standard footprint (sold separately) protects and extends the life of the tent floor
- Optional Fast & Light™ body (not included) reduces pack weight, provides more weather protection than a footprint and creates a full floor through the vestibule
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 8 oz.
5 lbs. 4 oz.
17 x 7 inches
88 x 52 inches
32 square feet
25 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum 7000 series
20-denier, durable water repellent (DWR) coated ripstop nylon
30-denier, 3,000mm coated ripstop nylon
20-denier, 1,200mm coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...