Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon - Package of 2
Lightly smoked and peppered, Patagonia Provisions wild pink salmon is fully cooked and ready to eat. The unopened package requires no refrigeration and is pack- and shelf-stable.
- Enjoy it straight out of the pouch or serve over your favorite rice, grain or greens for a more substantial meal
- Using reef nets and an ancient, selective-harvest technique, wild pink salmon is harvested from abundant, sustainable runs off Washington State's Lummi Island
- Sourcing on Lummi Island is a collaboration between Patagonia Provisions, Lummi Island Wild and the Wild Fish Conservancy
- Wild; gluten-free; kosher; Non-GMO Project verified
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and enjoy within 3 days
- Includes two 4 oz. pouches
- Patagonia Provisions is about finding solutions to repair the food chain; it aims to make the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and inspire environmental solutions
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
|Servings per Container|
|Calories per Serving|
|Calories from Fat|