Backcountry Access Float 12 Avalanche Airbag 2.0 Pack
Designed for snowmobiling, heli-skiing and out-of-bounds riding, the Backcountry Access Float 12 Avalanche Airbag 2.0 pack adds an edge of avalanche protection while hauling your gear in comfort.
- Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface of an avalanche, the 150-liter airbag can decrease your burial depth and help protect your head and neck from trauma
- Low volume and low profile offer comfort; optimized for small to medium torso lengths
- 210-denier mini ripstop nylon with polyurethane coating shields your gear from the elements; 420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating offers durability in high-wear areas
- YKK zippers with durable water repellent (DWR) coating repel moisture
- Hydration compatible; dual zippered shoulder straps; diagonal ski carry and vertical snowboard carry; dual multi-gear loops
- Adjustable waist and molded back panel ease your carrying comfort
- Removable helmet carry
- Float 2.0 air cylinder sold separately
- 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it easy to recharge the airbag system
- Note: An avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche. Educate yourself, make good decisions and know before you go
Imported.View all Backcountry Access Ski Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
732 cubic inches
4 lbs. 11.5 oz.
Main: 210-denier mini ripstop nylon; reinforced areas: 420-denier; lining: 200-denier polyester
Number of Exterior Pockets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...