Patagonia Down Parka - Girls'
Built for serious cold-weather protection, the girls' Patagonia Down parka features a windproof shell made from high tear-strength polyester twill treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester twill with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to slough off moisture
- 600-fill-power 100% recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) provides serious warmth
- Tall collar and fixed hood provides warmth and comfort whether the hood is up or down; both are lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) fleece
- Internal storm flap at center-front zipper keeps the wind out and has webbing for stabilization; center-front zipper has a reflective pull
- Sleeves have soft tricot internal cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands extra warm
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and each has a buttoned-flap closure
- Slight droptail hem adds coverage; mid-thigh length; hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
2.9 oz. polyester twill
2.2 oz. polyester plain weave
Recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 50.5 - 52.5 55 58 61 62.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 26 - 27 28.5 30 31.5 33.5 - 35.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25 26 28 30 - 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...