Patagonia Arbor Classic 25L Pack
Harking back to Patagonia heritage pack designs, the Patagonia Arbor Classic 25L pack carries most everything you need in one large, main compartment.
- Closes with a drawcord and seals with a large flap pocket to hold your inventory of everyday goods from books, lunch and a shell, to climbing shoes and a chalk bag
- Zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone out of view; small, zippered front pocket holds your keys, sunglasses and boarding pass
- Raised, padded sleeve with a buckle closure protects most 15 in. laptops from hard knocks and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails
- Human Curve straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads
- Recycled polyester fabric body has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to act as the first layer of defense against moisture
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
Imported.View all Patagonia Travel Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,586 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Fits Laptop Size (in.)
6.2 oz. 600-denier polyurethane-coated recycled polyester
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...