Patagonia Nano-Air Light Insulated Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for serious mountain objectives, the men's Patagonia Nano-Air Light hoodie offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air hoodie, but with 75% more breathability and 2/3 the insulation.
- The stripped-down, deep-venting pullover silhouette remains trim through the midsection, while the engineered pattern eliminates seams across the shoulders and back
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and breathability
- 40g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates mechanical stretch and excellent air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Stretch-woven Variable Conditions Cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
1.6 oz. 30-denier ripstop nylon stretch
2 oz. 50-denier nylon stretch plain weave
40g FullRange polyester
Back Length (in.)
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...