MSR WindBurner Stove System Combo - 2.5 Liter
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for groups and wilderness cooking, the MSR WindBurner stove system combo combines windproof, radiant burner technology with modular cookware for cooking versatility in the backcountry.
- Included nonstick ceramic-coated 2.5-liter sauce pot and 8 in. skillet are easy to clean; both feature an enclosed heat-capturing ring for simmering and cooking versatility
- Windproof radiant burner with pressure regulator performs in all conditions, be it cold-weather camping or cooking gourmet meals on a windy beach or mountain slope
- Radiant burner delivers control from simmer to boil; plus, it offers faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot for excellent stability
- Pot and skillet have folding Talon handles; pot includes a strainer lid with locking latch
- Stove system nests all components for easy, efficient packing; plus, there's room to nest your own 8 oz. MSR IsoPro fuel canister
- Fuel not included
Made in USA.View the MSR WindBurner Product Line View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
6 min. 6 sec.
Burn Time (Max Flame)
8 oz. canister: 1 hr. 30 min.
Number of Burners
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
136 fluid ounces
Liquid Capacity (L)
8 x 6.25 x 5 inches
1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...