Patagonia Nine Trails 28L Pack - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you can open up a trail guide, you can open the Patagonia Nine Trails 28L pack. Its U-shaped main zipper opens wide so you can get to your gear quickly without unstuffing everything inside.
- Sized for a day in the mountains, it has space for all of your essentials and room for a hydration reservoir (sold separately), layers, hat, gloves, food and a headlamp
- Separate stash pocket holds smaller, easily misplaced items like a topo map, sunscreen and lip balm
- Exterior has a large stretch pocket for securing extra gear and hipbelt pockets to keep your must-haves close at hand
- Highly breathable mono-mesh back panel helps prevent moisture buildup and provides excellent airflow
- Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and hipbelt keep your load comfortably centered and close to your back so your gear moves with you, not against you
- Dual compression straps on each side allow you to manage various load sizes
- When you expect to spend a full day in the mountains, this pack carries everything you need in comfort.
- Light, durable 210-denier Cordura® ripstop nylon and 200-denier polyester lining are both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Imported.View the Patagonia Nine Trails Product Line View all Patagonia Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,708 cubic inches
2 lbs. 3.3 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Cordura ripstop nylon/polyester lining
Number of Exterior Pockets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...