NOLS Expedition Planning
Whether your trip's on land or sea, domestic or international, cover all your bases with help from the NOLS Expedition Planning guide.
- Covers how to research access to domestic and international public and private land, and how to create a budget and find additional funding
- Helps you choose essential gear, with checklists for personal and group gear
- Tips for planning food and fuel requirements, transportation and lodging
- Teaches wilderness risk management best practices
- Advice for applying Leave No Trace principles for sustainable travel
Made in USA.View all NOLS Camping and Hiking Instructional Books
5.5 x 8.25 x 0.7 inches
Dave Anderson and Molly Absolon
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...