MSR Lightning Explore Snowshoes
If you want all-day comfort and ease of use on your off-trail forays, look no further than the MSR Lightning Explore snowshoes. They provide easy on/off and heel lifts to reduce fatigue.
- Improved ratchet system makes getting in and out for lunch stops a breeze, not to mention making on-the-fly adjustments
- Cushioned cradle in the bindings offers exceptional comfort
- Heel lifts deploy with the simple flick of a pole grip to reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps
- Macro adjustment straps accommodate a wide range of boot sizes
- 360° Traction frames deliver a level of security that tubular frames simply can't, especially on traverses
- Add-on modular flotation tails (not included) accommodate heavier loads, or allow you to go from packed snow to deep powder with a single pair of snowshoes
Made in USA.
- 22 in. model: up to 180 lbs.; max with tails (not included): 250 lbs.
- 25 in. model: 120–220 lbs.; max with tails (not included): 280 lbs.
- 30 in. model: 150–280 lbs.; max with tails (not included): 300+ lbs.
|Max Recommended Load|
22 IN: 180 pounds
25 IN: 220 pounds
30 IN: 280 pounds
22 IN: 22 x 8 x 2.3 inches
25 IN: 25 x 8 x 2.3 inches
30 IN: 30 x 8 x 2.3 inches
22 IN: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
25 IN: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
30 IN: 4 lbs. 8 oz.