Lowa Baffin Pro LL II Hiking Boots - Men's
A favorite among wildland firefighters, Lowa Baffin Pro LL II boots have tall supportive shafts for backpacking or working in hot, dry summers. Leather linings wick moisture and make them fit well.
- I-Lock lacing cam allows you to separate the lace tension between the ankle and the top of the foot, which helps keep your feet comfortable for many miles
- High-wall rubber rand protects the boot from scrapes when you're traveling over harsh, rocky terrain
- All nubuck uppers with minimal seams offer durability and Lowa Flexfit technology for added comfort; glove-leather lining provides a custom fit and wicks moisture
- Perforations in the boot linings allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out, to keep your feet dry
- Supportive DuraPU™ polyurethane midsoles with full-length 5mm nylon stabilizers deliver the ideal blend of stiffness and support
- Vibram® Masai rubber outsoles use a self-cleaning mountaineering tread, supplying excellent grip on all terrain
- Please note that this boot is not fire/temperature-rated
Imported.View all Lowa Men's Backpacking Boots
Polyurethane (DuraPU™ with SPS System)
Nylon (hard nylon stabilizer)
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lbs. 10 oz.
Wide = E/EE; Narrow = C; Medium = D