- pH neutral formula removes odors and stains while helping your fabrics retain their color vibrancy
- Protects performance capabilities including water repellency, breathability, and moisture wicking
- Effectively restores factory-applied water repellant features to your items
- A safe choice for synthetic performance fabrics and natural fibers including wool, merino wool, silk, and down
- Helps restore loft and insulating effectiveness to down and synthetic fibers
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly formula is free of bleach, fabric softener, brighteners, and scents
- Only 1 oz. of wash is required per load
Made in USA.
Leave No Trace: Even biodegradable soaps and cleansers shouldn't be used in a natural water source. To wash yourself, your laundry or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts of biodegradable soap (a little goes a long way). Then pour wastewater into a cat hole 6 to 8 inches deep.
|Volume||32 fluid ounces|