With GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology for optimum breathability on light-and-fast adventures, the La Sportiva Nucleo High GTX women's hiking boots offer all-day comfort, stability and traction.
- Nano-cell technology works in synergy with the innovative GORE-TEX SURROUND membranes, enabling unprecedented breathability from underfoot
- Durable nubuck leather uppers provide protection while nano-cell inserts deliver maximum breathability
- Uppers wrap the midsoles in the medial zone, increasing torsion resistance and working together to provide comfortable, snug-fitting and stable boots
- Vibram® Nano rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System provide traction and grip
- Winner of a 2017 Gear of the Year award from Outside magazine
Imported.View the La Sportiva Nucleo Product LineView all La Sportiva Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX SURROUND waterproof breathable membrane
Vibram Nano rubber
1 lb. 10.9 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.