REI Co-op Tarn 65 Pack - Kids'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Tweens and teens will stay comfortable on longer backpacking trips thanks to the REI Tarn 65 pack’s contoured, customizable hipbelt and breathable, padded back panel that adapts to your torso length.
- Padded back panel can be adjusted to fit multiple torso lengths and features a central chimney to allow airflow and improve breathability
- Plush, 3D-contoured hipbelt delivers all-day comfort and stability; an included lumbar pad can be removed to adjust the girth fitting
- Removable top-lid offers customizable pack volume and can be converted into a day pack using clip-together webbing
- Large zippered pocket in the front provides easy-access storage of lightweight items
- Loops on the front allow ice axes, tools and more to be attached
- Bottom-access compartment provides convenient storage for a sleeping bag
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
4 lbs. 5 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
14 - 19 inches
25 - 40 inches
420-denier ripstop nylon
Number of Exterior Pockets
8 + main
Sleeping Bag Compartment
29 x 13 x 12 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...