Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The ultralight insulation and hybrid construction of the Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid jacket will keep you in the comfort sweet spot, even when you're highly active during cool-weather adventures.
- Light yet durable nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- FullRange synthetic insulation on the front warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a layer with excellent mechanical stretch and air permeability
- Lightweight wicking bubble knit fabric on the back of arms, side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage decreases bulk
- Handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuffs use a stretch knit with thumbholes to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem seals in warmth
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Polyester stretch fibers
40-g FullRange polyester stretch insulation
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...