Patagonia Bivy Down Hoodie - Boys'
Up to any winter task, the windproof, water-resistant Patagonia Bivy down hoodie has a lightweight shell with a contrast hood and yoke for added protection from the elements.
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down from parent farm to apparel factory which helps ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place and prevents cold spots
- Wind- and water-resistant polyester fabric in the body and weather-resistant nylon on the hood and yoke feature a durable water repellent (DWR) to fend off drizzle
- 3-panel hood with extended brim and elasticized gusset provides a protective fit
- Zip-through, stand-up collar; exterior storm flap with metal snap closure and zipper garage block the wind
- Center-front and two zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls
- Soft elastic inside sleeve cuffs and adjustable drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Internal drop-in pocket
- ID label
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
600-fill-power Traceable Down
Back Length (in.)
Down certified to the Global Traceable Down Standard (Global TDS)
XS S M L XL XXL Age Range 5 - 6 7 - 8 10 12 14 16 - 18 Height Range 44 - 46.5 49.5 - 52 55.5 58.5 61.5 64 - 66.5 Weight Range 42 - 49 lbs. 52 - 68 lbs. 71 - 85 lbs. 87 - 100 lbs. 102 - 112 lbs. 114 - 135 lbs. Chest 23 - 24 25.5 - 26.5 27.5 28.5 30.5 32 - 33.5 Waist 22.5 - 23 23.5 - 24.5 25.5 26.5 28 29.5 - 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...