- More than 50 high points offer incredible panoramic views, while dozens of mountain passes provide ready access and short approaches to even more peaks
- Includes directions to trailheads, distances, elevation gains, rankings and technical ratings for each climb, as well as trail names and aspects of off-trail routes to summits
- Also includes mileage, descriptions, GPS waypoints from trailheads to summits and introductory mountain climbing information for beginners
- Author: Susan Joy Paul
- Softcover; 359 pages, color photos and maps
- Rowman & Littlefield; copyright 2015
Made in USA.