National Geographic Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Adventure Travel Map
The National Geographic Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Adventure Travel Map will please global travelers with its detailed, accurate information and unique perspectives.
- Folded map highlights hundreds of points of interest and diverse, unique destinations within the country
- Includes diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers and key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Locates major cities and towns, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, toll roads, limited access highways and more
- Maps recreational, ecological, cultural and historic points of interest including UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and camping
- Clearly designates boundaries of protected areas, such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- 1:750,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on a durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2011
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Mexico, Central and South America Maps
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...