National Geographic Baja Adventure Travel Map Pack
With stunning detail, the National Geographic Baja Adventure Travel map pack is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to travel in the Mexican states of Baja California and Baja California Sur.
- Covers Tijuana and Mexicali, the rugged Sierra de San Boria mountain range, the beaches of central Baja, the southern tip of Baja at Cabo San Lucas and everything in between
- Both maps include points of interest such as surf destinations, diving spots and whale watching, as well as an intricate road network
- Features diverse, exotic destinations for adventure travelers and key travel landmarks such as airports, airstrips, rail lines, lighthouses and harbors
- Locates major cities and towns, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, toll roads, limited access highways and more
- Maps recreational, ecological, cultural, and historic points of interest including UNESCO World Heritage sites, churches, forts, ruins, monasteries, spas, beaches and camping
- Displays clearly designated boundaries of protected areas such as national parks
- Reveals places off the beaten path that will lead to a memorable adventure
- 1:450,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand the rigors of international travel
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; Unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Mexico, Central and South America Maps
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...