Black Diamond Creek 50 Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A cavernous top-loader ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Black Diamond Creek 50 pack is inspired by burly haul bags. It's built with easy access and unparalleled durability in mind.
- Gaping top-loader capability eliminates the need for push-and-shove gear packing
- Durable, waterproof shell fabric protects your equipment from the elements; thermoformed back panel safeguards your body
- Haul-bag style bottom, full-length side zipper and a rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder make this a crag pack to rule all crag packs
- Padded shoulder straps and removable, dual-density hipbelt
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul-bag style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
Imported.View all Black Diamond Climbing Packs
Adjustable Torso Length
Thermoplastic urethane-coated polyester
Top / panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
4 lbs. 7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...