Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Through snow, freezing rain or tropical storms, the men's Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry with its lightweight, durable H2No Performance Standard waterproof protection.
- 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and durable water repellent-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket stows into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon fabric is bluesign™ approved
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...