Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, the fully featured 1.4-liter X-Pot fixes space constraints in your pack with flexible walls that allow it to collapse for compact storage.
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- A cooking pot can be the bulkiest and most awkward item to fit into your pack—not with the X-Pot!
- Combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone for great cooking performance and amazing space savings
- Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy
- X-Pot has a 1.4-liter (47.3 fl. oz.) volume that's perfect for cooking a meal for 1 - 2 campers
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim
- Translucent lid gives visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- 2 ribbed silicone handles lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport
- Other Sea to Summit X-products can nest inside (not included)
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
Imported.View the Sea to Summit X Product LineView all Sea to Summit Cook Pots
47.3 fluid ounces
7.25 x 2.5 inches
Silicone / Aluminum
1.4L pot with lid