Sea to Summit X-Pot - 1.4 Liters
Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, the fully featured 1.4-liter X-Pot fixes space constraints in your pack with flexible walls that allow it to collapse for compact storage.
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- A cooking pot can be the bulkiest and most awkward item to fit into your pack—not with the X-Pot!
- Combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone for great cooking performance and amazing space savings
- Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy
- X-Pot has a 1.4-liter (47.3 fl. oz.) volume that's perfect for cooking a meal for 1 - 2 campers
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim
- Translucent lid gives visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- 2 ribbed silicone handles lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport
- Other Sea to Summit X-products can nest inside (not included)
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Cook Pots
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
47.3 fluid ounces
7.25 x 2.5 inches
Silicone / Aluminum
1.4L pot with lid
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...