Product Image of color Bay Blue loading
Mountain Hardwear Shifter 2 Tent with Footprint
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This 3-season, 2-person tent's innovative, switch-pitching design allows you to choose different configurations to meet changing conditions while backpacking.
- Pitch the tent and configure the fly to choose either privacy or wide-open vistas, and more weather protection or superior ventilation, depending on your needs
- Rotate the fly 1 way for an open, airy entrance with welcoming vestibule, or turn it the other way for privacy and a large gear storage area with vestibule
- Split solid canopy / breathable mesh construction offers both privacy and ventilation
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors; rain-room tested with 1200 in. of rain in 24 hrs.
- 2 mesh / canopy doors with dual-slider zippers for easy entry and exit
- Industry-leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Mesh storage pockets
- Reflective guyout loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy setup at night
- Includes a footprint and gear loft
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 14 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 4 oz.
5 lbs. 12 oz.
25 x 7 inches
83 x 54 inches
33 square feet
9 + 11 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
68-denier ripstop polyester with durable water-repellent coating
70-denier nylon taffeta with 3,000mm polyurethane coating
75-denier polyester taffeta with 1,500mm polyurethane coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...