REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Lightweight and weather worthy, this sturdy 3-season tent offers many comfortable touches for 4 backpackers.
- Fly design allows sides and ends to be rolled up to maximize views and airflow; everything also rolls down quickly if a storm blows in
- Curved zipper tracks on fly operate smoothly; fly's 4 ceiling vents provide airflow to prevent condensation buildup
- Hubbed pole assembly simplifies setup
- REI-exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls and generous headroom while minimizing pole weight
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and additional covered storage
- Pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes guylines with tighteners, stakes and pole-repair tube, compression stuff sack, pole bag and stake bag
- Fly / footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- REI Half Dome 4 Footprint is sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
6 lbs. 12 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 15 oz.
7 lbs. 3 oz.
8 x 24 inches
94 x 86 inches
56.1 square feet
10.4 + 10.4 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier nylon mesh
70-denier taffeta nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...