Outdoor Tech Wired Chips Universal Helmet Audio System
Drop the Wired Chips audio system into any ski or snowboard helmet with an audio liner. The rugged audio control cable lets you enjoy helmet-filling music effortlessly from your audio device.
- Glove-friendly inline controls and mic allow you to mute, adjust volume and answer calls without removing your helmet or gloves
- Full-range 40mm drivers are set solidly in the disk-shaped casing; housing enhances in-helmet acoustics, creating a great Hi-Fi experience
- Compatible with helmets that have slots for audio drop ins, from the following manufacturers: Bern, Giro, Smith, Anon, PRO-TEC, Bolle and more
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any drop-in-audio enabled helmet
- IPX-4 sweat- and water-resistance; tested to work at temperatures down to -4°F (-20°C)
- Comes with a carry pouch, user manual and stickers
Imported.View all Outdoor Tech Helmet Audio Kits
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...