Aqua-Bound Posi-Lok Video
Designed for high-angle paddling, the broad blades of the carbon-fiber Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Posi-Lok paddle supply huge bite for athletic touring, workout paddling and racing.
- Size of blade is optimized for low-angle paddling and produces a smooth stroke with minimal flutter
- Simple, intuitive and strong, the Posi-Lok® ferrule uses a 2-button release to detach and adjust feather angle
- To join, simply slide the Posi-Lok ferrule together and listen for the audible click
- Posi-Lok resists corrosion and completely eliminates play between each piece of the paddle
- Feathering is adjustable in the increments of 0 / 45° right or left
- Lightweight carbon shaft provides low swing weight and slight shaft flex, promoting a comfortable experience in the cockpit from launch until takeout
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades provide excellent durability when pushing off rocks or barnacles
Made in USA.
|Shaft construction||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Construction||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size||18 x 6.25 inches|
|Hand control||Right and left|
|Feather angle||0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75|
|Weight||1 lb. 15.5 oz.|