This product is not available.Shop similar products
Trusted in the mountains and on international trips, the handheld Katadyn Steripen Classic 3 UV water purifier with prefilter is simple and quick to use to ensure your water is safe for drinking.
- This updated version of the Classic has a new LED display, a more ergonomic design and the ability to accept alkaline, lithium and NiMH batteries (sold separately)
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa (including giardia and cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
- To purify your water, just click a button and gently agitate the water with a quick stir
- If clear water is not available, no worries—the included prefilter clears particulates and debris from water
- To use the prefilter, remove filter cartridge, insert the Steripen Classic 3 into the prefilter's center, turn bottle upside down and gently rock back and forth to agitate
- Prefilter fits Nalgene® and most other water bottles with 63 mm wide-mouth openings; pour source water through filter, and clean water enters bottle
- Purifies 16 fl. oz. (0.5L) of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or 32 fl. oz. (1L) in a minute and a half
- Small size fits most containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- Steripen Classic 3 turns itself off once ultraviolet treatment is complete; can be used up to 8,000 times!
- With 1 set of AA lithium batteries, the Classic 3 purifies up to 150L of water; with 1 set of 2,300mAh NiMH batteries, the Classic 3 can purify up to 100L of water
- Alkaline batteries are not recommended for repeated use
- Includes Katadyn Steripen Classic 3 UV water purifier, prefilter and instruction manuals; batteries not included
Imported.View all Katadyn Ultraviolet Water Purifiers
Protozoa, Bacteria And Viruses
32 fl. oz. per 90 sec.
7.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches
Alkaline batteries: 50L / rechargeable: 100L / lithium: 150L
With batteries: 6.3 ounces