Mountain House Just In Case Classic Assorted Freeze-Dried Food Bucket
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Mountain House Just In Case Classic Assorted Freeze-Dried Food Bucket makes it easy to keep a total of 29 servings' worth of food on hand for emergencies or camping.
- Easy-to-store, perfect for emergency preparedness, camping, backpacking or at-home use
- Includes 2 pouches each of beef stroganoff with noodles, beef stew, chicken teriyaki with rice, lasagna with meat sauce, noodles and chicken
- Also includes 2 pouches of granola with milk and blueberries
- Meals are easy to prepare—just mix contents with boiling water in the pouch provided, let stand for a few minutes, and then serve
- The Mountain House Just In Case Classic Assorted Freeze-Dried Food Bucket requires a total of 21 cups of water (not included) to make all the meals
- Nutrition facts and specs are based on a serving of beef stroganoff
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Beef stroganoff ingredients: cooked beef (beef flavoring, salt), sour cream (cultured cream, milk, whey, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, and cultures), mushrooms, modified corn starch, corn oil, nonfat dry milk, dehydrated onions, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, (corn torula and brewers yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein), lemon juice concentrate and lemon oil, beef base (roasted beef and concentrated beef stock, hydrolyzed vegetable protein [corn gluten, soy, corn, and wheat], sugar, dried whey and yeast extract), molasses, spices, garlic powder, soybean oil and spice extract. precooked noodles: durum semolina, whole eggs, and salt. Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, eggs and sulfites.View the Mountain House Just in Case Product Line View all Mountain House Meal Kits
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...