Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Generator
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A plug-and-play, gas-free mini powerhouse, the Goal Zero Yeti 150 portable solar generator cranks out power to keep your lights, phones and laptops juiced up when the power is down.
- Plug into a solar panel and place in the sun; takes roughly 26- 52 hrs. to charge with the Nomad 13 solar panel; 11 - 22 hrs. to charge with the Boulder 30 (sold separately)
- Two other ways to charge Yeti 150: from the wall (takes about 6 hrs.) or from your car using 12V port (takes about 8 hrs.)
- Common devices that Yeti 150 powers include laptops, tablets, lights, smartphones, cameras, e-readers, MP3 players and personal gaming devices
- Portable wall outlet powers laptops, lights and smartphones anywhere
- Easy to carry with the convenient pop-up handle
- Lead acid battery features 168 watt-hours (12V, 14Ah) capacity, hundreds of cycles, 3-month shelf life, no fuses and built-in charging/low-battery protection
- Generator operates in temperatures ranging from 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- The Goal Zero Yeti 150 solar power generator offers the following approximate power: 12V light (50 hrs.); smartphone (15 recharges); tablet (6 recharges); laptop (2 recharges)
Imported.View the Goal Zero Yeti Product Line View all Goal Zero Portable Power Devices
Battery Capacity (Wh)
168 watt hours
7.75 x 6.75 x 5.75 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...