FalconGuides Climbing and Hiking in the Wind River Mountains - 3rd Edition
The updated and full-color Climbing and Hiking in the Wind River Mountains offers comprehensive information for climbing routes, hiking trails and summit routes throughout this area of Wyoming.
- Author: Jon Kelsey
- Softcover; 438 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing LLC; copyright 2013
- Includes hiking and climbing information for the following areas: Ross Lakes, Middle Fork Lake, Green River, East Fork Valley, Dinwoody Glacier, Baptiste Lake, Peak Lake
- Also includes: Cirque of the Towers, Titcomb Basin, Deep Lake, Alpine Lakes and South Pass
- Climbing and Hiking in the Wind River Mountains measures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.From the publisher: Completely updated and revised with new color photos and topos, this guidebook is the ultimate resource to technical climbing routes, hiking trails, and peak-bagging routes in Wyoming's Wind River Mountains, a popular playground for backcountry enthusiasts and alpine rock climbers. More than 200 new climbing routes have been completed in the Wind Rivers since this book was last published in 1994, and this guide is a comprehensive collection.View all FalconGuides Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...