- Nubuck leather uppers have a distinctive, handsome look; rubber rand reinforcements supply extra durability and protection
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners protect feet from wet weather and allow excess moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from feet, further ensuring dry comfort; silky collar linings feel great against calves
- Anatomically-shaped removable footbeds provide cushioning and support, wick away moisture and have an active carbon middle layer to help control odor
- Dual-density polyurethane is used to create midsoles for a solid foundation underfoot, adding stability and control
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks are added to bolster arch protection and increase support
- Offering amazing traction, the Vibram® Star Trek outsoles are ideal for carrying heavy loads and hiking through rough and steep off-trail terrain
- Boots can be resoled
|Upper||Nubuck leather/rubber rand|
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon|
|Support||Thermoplastic urethane shank|
|Can Be Resoled||Yes|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 11.25 oz.|
Does REI have any Zamberlan 960 new models (like) the picture in stock? I was shipped the old style Zamberlan 960
My foot 11 1/4 inch long...4 1/4 inch wide. Would guide boot fit and what size? Usually i take a euro 45.3, UK 10.5 , USA 11 to 11.5 depending on brand. Thanks
It seems like the leather on the outside of these boots could benefit from some kind of cleaner/moisturizer/waterproofer to keep the material supple and protected. Any recommendations?
Do the soles stay laminated well? I won't to avoid having another pair of boots with the sole peeling off. Thank you.
Hi. I've read through the reviews, but didn't see any comments relating to the room in the toe box. This is typically the "kiss of death" for me as I need a roomy toe box, how are these? Thanks
Hi What is the size of the box the boots come in? Also the total weight would be handy. It's for international shipping purposes. Thanks!
I want to buy a pair of Zamberlan Guide boots. I take a size 12M which in my other boots translates to a european size 46. If I order on your website I would get a 47 Should I order a size 46 instead? Thanks for your help.
Since these aren't available in the local REI stores, how does the sizing run (i.e., small, large, similar to another brand)?