Zamberlan 960 Guide GT RR Hiking Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Zamberlan 960 Guide GT RR hiking boots feature Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable linings for superior moisture protection during extended backpacking trips.
- Nubuck leather uppers have a distinctive, handsome look; rubber rand reinforcements supply extra durability and protection
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex liners protect feet from wet weather and allow excess moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away from feet, further ensuring dry comfort; silky collar linings feel great against calves
- Anatomically-shaped removable footbeds provide cushioning and support, wick away moisture and have an active carbon middle layer to help control odor
- Dual-density polyurethane is used to create midsoles for a solid foundation underfoot, adding stability and control
- Thermoplastic urethane shanks are added to bolster arch protection and increase support
- Offering amazing traction, the Vibram® Star Trek outsoles are ideal for carrying heavy loads and hiking through rough and steep off-trail terrain
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram outsoles, visit Zamberlan's website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
Nubuck leather/rubber rand
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
Thermoplastic urethane shank
Can Be Resoled
3 lbs. 11.25 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...